Monday, March 31, 2014

Together, With God, We Are Unstoppable.

Did you know tomorrow is the premiere of our first issue of Stand & Shine Magazine!!! We're SO excited to finally have it done! 

Check back tomorrow for the link!

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Wasn't the General Women's Meeting amazing?

There were so many great things said! And such a special spirit was there throughout the meeting. We are truly blessed to have such amazing leaders in each of the auxiliaries and to also have the wonderful men who are called as prophets and apostles to guide us as well.

What was your favorite part? 

Was it the beautiful music? Or perhaps one of the talks or quotes?

I don't know if I could pick a specific part that I loved the most - it was all amazing. But I felt like there was a theme for me:

Togetherness. Unity. Needing each other.
Strength. Covenants. Power.

We females are quite an amazing bunch. God has given us unique gifts and talents. We have such great potential in us. We can do amazing things.

But can you imagine the great things we can do together?

I felt like the entire message (for me) was that if we can unite together, nothing can stop us. There was something said like, "Satan wants us to notice our differences. God wants us to be united as one." If we set aside our differences and saw each other as sisters - as other daughters of God - what couldn't we do???


My take-home lesson was that I want to see other girls/women differently. Instead of looking for their differences, I want to look for their similarities. Instead of looking for faults, I want to see their strengths. And instead of seeing a stranger, I want to see my sister - another daughter of God on her path home. Just like me.

So what did you learn? 
What was your take-home message? 
What are you going to change?


And in case you missed it or want to watch it again, you can find the entire meeting online. I also wanted to share the video presentation "Walk In His Light" that they shared - it's just so special and makes our similarities as daughters of God really stand out. Enjoy!



(Images from here.)

- marci

No comments:

Post a Comment