Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: DIY Jewelry Holders



A major pet peeve of mine is tangled up jewelry!
Anybody else?

I hate unwinding and undoing a glob of necklaces.
Or trying to find matching earrings.
Or just not being able to see all of my choices to know what matches with my clothes.

One of my lifesavers (or jewelry-savers, haha!) has been having a jewelry holder!
It really makes life easier having things up and organized instead of piled on my dresser.

So here are a few adorable DIY jewelry holders
to provide you with inspiration to make your own!!


Adorable antiqued frame jewelry holder
Tutorial at The Elli Blog

Ring or earring display case
Tutorial from my friend at Tea Rose Home

Wood and knob necklace holder
Tutorial at Visibly Moved

Jewelry holder made from a cutlery tray
Tutorial at The DIY Mommy

Stylish jewelry blocks
Tutorial at Style by Emily Henderson

Frame with wood twigs
Image found on Pinterest

Window jewelry holder
Tutorial at Sisters of Nature

Oval frame with lace
Image found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment