Friday, April 25, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: DIY Monogram Letters



Okay.
I might have a slight obsession with monogram letters.
Let's just warn you of that right now, k?

I had WAY too much fun gathering these adorable ideas
using buttons, jute, burlap, ribbon, sticks, glitter, yarn, and really whatever you can imagine!

And would it be weird if I made one of each?
That'd be like a dozen M's in my bedroom. Haha!
I just can't decide which one I like the best!

Wouldn't any of these look so great in your bedroom??? I think so!
So take a look and see if there's one that fits your style and taste!
This would be a fun project to do with friends or your YW group as well!
Maybe a fun craft to tie in with Divine Nature or Individual Worth!



Jute Wrapped Monogram
Tutorial by Teal & Lime


Yarn Wrapped Ombre Monogram Letter
Tutorial by Catch My Party


Moss Monogram Letter Frame
Tutorial by Upcycled Treasures


Painted Chevron Monogram Letter
Tutorial by The Happy Scraps


Monogram Wall Art
Tutorial by Pet Scribbles


Burlap Monogram


Element Monogram


Still Life Monogram Anthro Knock Off


Burlap Covered Letter
Tutorial featured on Carolyn's Homework


Faux Brushed Nickel Letter
Tutorial by Make and Takes


Book Letter


Stick Letter


Glitter Dipped Monogram
Tutorial by Sugar and Cloth


No comments:

Post a Comment