Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nerd Alert - Studio C Season 4 Premiere



I know I've mentioned it here before, but I'm in LOVE with Studio C.
So in love that I bought the first two seasons for my hubby as a Christmas gift.
 
Ya know, one of those I-got-this-for-you-cause-I-actually-want-it gifts? Yup.
Insert evil laugh here: WHA HA HA.
 
And last night was the Season 4 premiere! Excellent!!!!!!!
 
I love this comedy because I myself am hilarious.
Just kidding. I was trying to be funny right there, did you catch that?
 
Really though, I like it because it's great humor yet clean.
You can watch it with your Grandma (though she might not get it, haha) and not feel awkward.
And I'm all about supporting things that are uplifting and fun without swearing or telling crude jokes.
 
So here is yet another hilarious Studio C episode for you to enjoy!
Literally.



And this is in no way a sponsored advertisement from Studio C or BYUTV.
 Just my own awesome opinion of things I love.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment