Friday, September 5, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: Funny T-Shirts

Funny things are my favorite.
Including really awesome t-shirts that put a smile on my face.
So be ready for a laugh with some of these hilarious shirts.
It's guaranteed to make your Friday happy!


I Read Past My Bedtime



Don't Make Me Get My Flying Monkeys



I'm More Confused Than a Chameleon in a Bag of Skittles



I Speak Fluent Movie Quotes



World's Okayest Sister



I. Like. How. When. You. Read. This. .....



3 Out Of 4 Voices...



My Life Is A Romantic Comedy



Don't Be A Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins



 I Hate Running
from Keep.com

2 comments:

  1. really awesome t-shirts that put a smile on my face.
    So be prepared for fun with some of these hilarious shirts.
    It is assured to make your Friday completely satisfied!

    http://clutchtees.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merryjanestees LLC is an online retailer of Direct to Garment printed graphic t-shirts. We design all our t-shirts in house and offer some of the most creative and unique designs on the web. Our graphic designers are always looking for fresh topics and ideas to express on tees. We’re passionate about making our customers happy with super high quality prints on top of the line t-shirt brands. The brands of our t-shirts include American Apparel, Next Level, Gildan, Anvil and many more. Merryjanestees Offers all kind of Tee Shirts, Women's Tops, Ladies T-Shirts, Funny T-Shirts, Mens Graphic T-Shirts, Joke T-Shirts, Cool T-Shirts and Personalized t shirts.

    ReplyDelete