Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

This may be one of the best little holidays ever! Girl Scouts Day! Because how else would you celebrate this holiday than by eating your favorite Girl Scout cookies by the sleeve!!!

Once upon a time I worked at a Girl Scout summer camp as a counselor. We had TONS of fun hiking, crafting, horseback riding, and more. But one thing I remember the most is that EVERY meal had Girl Scout cookies included. What a dream!!!

And as a counselor I also knew where those cookies were stashed in the back of the kitchen...which means it's needless to say that even with all of that outdoor exertion, I gained a few pounds in cookies that summer.

But OH it was worth it. :)

<--- This cute (and free) printable can be found at The Craft Nest and I feel has great depths of truth. Haha.


And I also found this very informative picture on the Girls Scout website so that you can clearly see all of your cookie choices. Very important details here people.


Which leads us to one of life's most important (and sometimes overlooked) questions:

What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

My favorite has always been the Samoas :) But I won't say no to the Thin Mints or Tagalongs either! Now I better go find me some cookie goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment