Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring 2015 Women's Meeting Quotes



I know this was over a week ago and I'm just barely getting to posting about it...
but that's just how life is eh?

But I LOVED this General Women's Meeting so much!
The general theme "The Family is of God" is just such a sacred topic
and I was so thankful for the guidance and inspiration from our wonderful leaders.
It gave me an added measure of excitement and desire to be a more active and supportive member of my family, to defend the sacredness of the family, and to help my home become a more sacred environment.

I won't go into any more details now, but I think in the future I'll highlight some of the individual talks because they were just SO awesome!!!!
For now you can Pin, save, or share any of these meme's with some of my favorite quotes from the meeting. (All made with the #rhonnadesigns app) Enjoy!

What was your favorite talk?
And for any of you who missed the meeting, you can watch it or read it here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment