Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fear not, I am with thee.

Some days I feel alone.
And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way right?

Our worries or struggles can make us feel isolated.
We may feel like no one understands or cares.

But I'm here to tell you that the Lord is ALWAYS with you.
It can be hard to tell, but say a prayer and ask for help in recognizing His presence. 
Because He is there.

(from our Spring 2015 Issue)


There was a great talk given by Sister Jean A. Stevens in the April 2014 General Conference
called "Fear Not; I Am with Thee" that is such a great example of being surrounded by God's love.
PLEASE read it or watch it below.
I personally loved the stories that she shared of individuals who were experiencing loneliness or trial and how they were able to recognize and feel the presence of God in their lives.




You are not alone.
You are loved.

And I hope that you have a Happy Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment