Friday, August 28, 2015

For YW Leaders: Contact Cards

Today we're mixing it up a little and posting for all of the YW Leaders out there!
(I know girls, I know. We'll get back to you tomorrow!)

Anywho. I just got called to work with the Miamaids in our ward and had to say goodbye to my Laurels....sniff, sniff. So we'll be making the rounds to say hello to all the girls and introduce ourselves. I wanted something to give them so they can have our contact info easily available which led to these cute little contact cards!



I had so much fun making them that I decided to make them for each class and post them on here for whoever might enjoy them as well! Just click on the picture or link and you can print off cards for Beehive, Miamaid, or Laurel Leaders! I chose to laminate mine as well so that they will be a little more indestructible, haha. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment