Monday, October 19, 2015

The Attitude of Gratitude

Yesterday in YW, our lesson was about the importance of gratitude.
At the end of the lesson I gave the girls and leaders a challenge to be more focused on gratitude this week...promising them that if they did so, things would look brighter and better even when going through a bad day. 

I want to give you the same challenge!
And I'll share the same resource with you...I made "A Week of Gratitude" book that I printed off, cut into individual pages, and turned into a booklet for each girl. Every day they are given a simple task to do to show gratitude. And next Sunday we'll report about our experiences and those who completed it can also count it as an additional value experience for personal progress!





And since it goes right along with it, I wanted to share an article from our last issue that focuses on the attitude of gratitude as well! Enjoy, my friends!




From our Fall 2015 Issue

1 comment: